Over the past few years I’ve had the honor of helping several clients get started on the right path with their social media strategy. I’ve also had the honor of working with clients who were already in the social media space pull their strategies and practices into a more focused view and get them to a place where their efforts paid off well.
For me, it’s all about helping people understand the big picture of social media and strategize with them the best practices for their situation.
Every client is different. Some have huge resources to do big things. But most have very little budget and are always asking questions like Where do we start and who in our company is going to do the work? No matter which situation you are in or what kind of budget you have, everyone starts at the same place.
It’s situations like this that make Social Media Coaching fun with clients who are willing to do what it takes to get where they want to go.
Here are three areas of focus for Social Media Coaching with me.
- Evaluation – Where are you now with your online presence and where do you want to go?
- Strategy – Set goals for where you want to be and make a plan how to get there.
- Implementation – So you know what you want to do and how you want to get there, but who is going to do the work and how can this all be done in the most efficient cost effective way possible? Implementing a list of best practices, tips and techniques will bring this all together for you. My goal is always to give my clients very useful tips and techniques that are easy to implement and management on a consistent basis.
I want to help you learn how to create content that starts conversation, builds community and converts that community into loyal fans, readers and paying customers… or all of the above!
By the end of our time together, not only will you know where you are and where you are going, but you will walk away with several action items that we will have started within the first half of our time together.
Social Media Coaching is available in three packages.
- Half day package of four hours with a one-month follow up with weekly phone calls, emails or Skype sessions. If you are local then we can arrange follow up sessions in person.
- Full day package of eight hours with a one-month follow up with weekly phone calls, emails or Skype sessions. If you are local then we can arrange follow up sessions in person.
- Monthly package. This package is design to help carry out social media strategies that require on going attention until the results are met. Most meetings will take place over the phone or skype with additional time in person based on the needs of the client.
The full day package gives us more time to go deeper into strategy, implementation and giving you even more tools that will set you on the right path.
The half day and full day packages are structured for up to ten people per company brand or personal brand and I handle travel on a per client basis depending on the client’s situation.
For more information on affordable rates and details, or to book me for one of the three packages, there are two ways to contact me.
A few clients I’ve been honored to work with.
Women Of Faith, The High Companies, Overture Media, Vicky Beeching, Chef Biju Thomas, Artist Garden Entertainment, Skratch Labs.